Monday, December 19, 2011

What?!? 
I am so excited for Christmas this year! We have picked out some pretty awesome gifts for the boys and our family, I cant wait to see them open up the gifts. The gif I got for Drew is pretty sweet and I think he'll be surprised. Mostly I'm happy for the reason of the season, and hearing a three year old say Happy Birthday Jesus, is just hilarious! 
There is a bit of ugly this season. Saturday we had some mail stolen, and which I cant prove it was them, I'd like to kick the neighbor kids in the teeth! I'm about 99.9999% they were hoping to find some money in the cards and once they learned they were actually just warm holiday greetings, they just crumpled the cards and threw them in the street. I know some people are desperate but I don't believe for one second thats what happened here. So I'll be policing the mail boxes around my house, it's the least I can do :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

That is awful that someone would do that!

DeberT said...

Thanks Susan, the annoying part was dealing with the cops, bleh...